VIC.TO.RY (VIK'TE RE), N., PL. -RIES.
1. A success or triumph over an enemy in battle or war.
2. An engagement ending in such triumph.
3. The ultimate and decisive superiority in any battle or contest
4. A success or Superior position achieved against any opponent, opposition, difficulty, Etc
- Founded in 1988 , entering an industry of established giants, our mission was quite simple. At Victory Athletics, we design and build the finest quality uniform at the most competitive pricing available anywhere and provide the highest form of customer service and support known to the industry. It all began with our commitment to excellence in pattern and design. We built a uniform that will perform as well as the athlete it was designed for, with the utmost emphasis on functional fit, comfort and durability. Next, we selected the finest raw goods and component parts. As the old adage goes, "A chain is only as strong as its weakest link." Victory makes no sacrifices. We use the very finest natural and synthetic textiles known to man, such as Dupont and Visa, and include only the highest quality threads, elastic, snaps, buttons, and zippers, far exceeding the industry standard. Now, we put it all together with superior assembly and construction techniques which include bar tack reinforced belt loops, pockets, cover stitch and double construction featuring Victory's exclusive "seams incredible" guarantee. Together with our state of the art tackle twill capablities and our computerized embroidery facilities, IT JUST DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER!